The Worcester County Highway Association Board of Directors is pleased to announce that applications are available for the WCHA Scholarship. The Scholarship Program in under the direction of the Scholarship Committee which is appointed annually by the WCHA President. Tn.
The Committee consists of 5 members:
2 - Members of the WCHA Executive Board
3 - Members of the Association.
Applicant must be an EXISTING student who is CURRENTLY enrolled in an accredited college, university, or technical institute that requires at least a two year curriculum. Students must be enrolled for the upcoming FALL semester of the current year. Students must have completed one full semester to be eligible to receive the award.
Applicant must be a RELATIVE of a member of the Worcester County Highway Association.
Applicant must have a 2.5 Grade Point Average to be eligible.
WCHA member who sponsors the applicant must have a minimum of 3 years consecutive membership in the WCHA as of April 30; Member must be current with Membership Dues and in good standing with the Association.
- Applicant must be a citizen of the United States
A completed application must include:
2. 300-400 word essay detailing your interests, goals, achievements, honors & reasons for attending college
3. Transcript from your educational institution which indicates GPA/current class standing
4. Statement of Scholarship Need (Describe your need for the Scholarship)
5. Proof of EFC (Estimated Family Contribution)
6. Letter of Recommendation from teacher who has personal knowledge of applicant
Original copy of Application MUST be mailed,
No Electronic applications will be accepted.
All applications must be received or post marked by May 1, 2017 and mailed to:
Worcester County Highway Association Scholarship Fund
PO BOX 446
Clinton, MA 01510
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.