Three types of membership are currently offered to the WCHA
Active members shall be a person professionally engaged in the operation and maintenance of highways for a Public Agency
Associate members shall be a person engaged in the manufacture or furnishing of materials, equipment, service or supplies with regard to the construction, operation or maintenance of highways.
The Sustaining Membership is for those Associate Members who wish to sponsor multiple functions/events. It provides the member with an opportunity to make one payment for donations while allowing the Association the ability to budget in advance.
This membership includes:
- Two memberships in WCHA
- Free entry and lunch at 4 Business Meetings
- One full page advertisement in our next WCHA Membership Directory
- Your Company link on our website
- Sponsorship Sign of our annual Driver Skills & Safety Training Event
- Guaranteed space & sponsorship at our Annual Vendor Appreciation Day in June
- Hole sponsorship at our Annual Golf Tournament in June